Terms & Conditions
By using this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time with an update to this page.
This site is provided by Thornton & Ross Ltd without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purpose of personal entertainment, information, education, and communication to Thornton & Ross Ltd. The entire contents of this site (text and images) and their arrangement are copyrighted and may not be copied, modified, distributed, reposted, or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Thornton & Ross Ltd.
While Thornton & Ross Ltd has used its best efforts to provide accurate and timely information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Thornton & Ross Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site, including, but not limited to, any damages that may result from downloading any information or materials from this site.
The user of this website is fully responsible for all information sent to Thornton & Ross Ltd in terms of accuracy and content, and also for ensuring that third party rights are not infringed. Regarding the data protection we refer to our data protection notice.
By setting up links to external websites (hyperlinks), Thornton & Ross makes neither these websites nor their contents its own. Thornton & Ross is furthermore not responsible for the availability of these websites or their contents. Hyperlink connections to these websites are made at the user's own risk.
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Thornton & Ross Ltd through this site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of Thornton & Ross Ltd. Thornton & Ross Ltd is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation to or acknowledgment of its source.
With the exception of the online and high-street retailer logos, all names, product and promotional images, logos, and marks appearing in this site are trademarks owned by Thornton & Ross Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
Beauty Bay gift voucher competition - Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The name of the promotion is the “Beauty Bay gift voucher” competition.
- The following terms and all entry instructions contained elsewhere on the website https://www.eurax.co.uk/ will apply to the Promotion and will prevail, in the event of any conflict, over any other instructions or other material contained on the Website. By entering this promotion, you, the participant, agree to be bound by those terms and instructions.
- By accepting these terms, you agree that the Promoter may contact you with regards to any prizes won. You may withdraw your agreement to be contacted at any time by contacting the Promoter at the address or email address set out in the conditions below.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, its agents or of any other person or organisation connected with the Promotion, or any relatives of, or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is open from 11:00 (UK time) on 15th September 2020 and will close at 23:59 (UK time) on the 22nd September 2020. Entry to the Promotion may be made via social media.
- No purchase necessary: entry into the Promotion is free. The probability of winning is identical whether or not you have made a purchase.
- Each participant may not submit more than a maximum of one entry per day.
- To enter the Promotion, you must follow the instructions on the social posts promoting the competition.
- There is one prize to be given out at the end of the competition, £100 Beauty Bay gift card, which will be supplied via a redeemable code. No cash or other alternative prize is available. Beauty Bay terms & conditions also apply (access these here: https://www.beautybay.com/s/terms-and-conditions/).
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions, whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Thornton & Ross Ltd, c/o Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.